Colonial Days Summer Camp at Delaware Valley University
July 19 @ 9:00 am - July 23 @ 3:00 pm
Unplug your kids from the modern world and send them back to General Washington’s era! In partnership with Delaware Valley University, the park’s Colonial Days Summer Camp will be held at Delaware Valley University from July 19-23 from 9 AM to 3 PM each day.
Colonial Days Activities
At Colonial Days Summer Camp, children ages 7-10 will learn about Washington’s crossing of the Delaware River and life in the colonial era. Activities will be led by Katherine Becnel, volunteer coordinator for the Friends of Washington Crossing Park. Campers will participate in many hands-on activities, including:
- Quill pen writing
- Playing 18th century games
- Creating 18th century toys
What to Bring
Campers should bring:
- A mask
- A cold-packed lunch and 2 snacks
- A water bottle
- Rain gear (if required)
DelVal’s Kids U! program will adhere to these COVID-19 mitigation guidelines during this camp.
Cost and Registration
Register your campers soon! Capacity is limited to 20 children and registration closes on July 9.
- Registration must be completed online through Delaware Valley University.
- Colonial Days Summer Camp is $299 per camper, including fees.
- Use promotional code colonial10 to save 10 percent off your child’s enrollment fee. This code may be used only for the Colonial Days Camp and does not apply to the registration fee.
- Early and Late care is available on DelVal’s campus through a partnership with the YMCA. Registration is separate from camp registration. More information can be found on the Kids U! Forms and Information Page.